Monday, December 21, 2009

White Computer Cart Why White People Tell Me Go Back To Your Country? What Should I Answer To Them?

Why White people tell me go back to your country? What should I answer to them? - white computer cart

I'm not sure what happened, but in the last 2 months, during this election, I hear rasict this remark. I am educated, 42 years old Iranian woman, Computer Eng, U.S. citizens and taxpayers. An example: I was in the shop towels and things. Todler sitting in my car near the record covered by plastic gift cards and about 10 of them, I took them all and gave them to the cashier. The next customer, a lady in the line began to complain, and I explained that my son will 1/2...then only 1 said that one of the cards is still in his hand. I took it and I think I said steal me, these cards have no value, to exercise the cash money to them would be blamed. He said that doing the next client, but does not deserve a card tower ... I told you not to worry with the seller, it is fine ... Then he told me that they are pushed to the edge damage ... I say thanks to people like the U.S. is always a bad place, why don'tu go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment