Saturday, January 2, 2010

Makeup Tips Any Makeup Tips For Blue Eyes? How Can I Make Them Look Lighter? Any Tips Would Be Great!?

Any makeup tips for blue eyes? How can I make them look lighter? Any tips would be great!? - makeup tips

My eyes are a little dark and blond hair (natural brown) and I wondered if anyone get some tips from makeup are my blue eyes is clearer? Goldish, I often use as eyeshadow with brown eyeliner and black mascara and black is the best I've found to get the color that has any other suggestions? Thank you!

1 comment:

Madison™ said...

For the smoky eyes I would be like --
♠ CAP - a shiny gold medal. Such as Royal Cream or Hey MAC
♠ fold - a shadow black or dark brown with a bright light. When Tom Lucky MAC
♠ color fold you just made, go over with dark purple or gray. Violet smudged MAC
♠ highlight - matte white or ivory. Such as vanilla of MAC
♠ made black, brown or purple in the upper water line. Black as radio, Choco Light or MAC Fab Orchid
♠ cream curl and mascara set. As a Cover Girl Lash Blast

Post a Comment