Monday, February 8, 2010

English Sound Of Exciting Why Do Canadians/Americans Love The English Accent?

Why do Canadians/Americans love the English accent? - english sound of exciting

Ok, I told an English accent, because after all I am English and living in London. Usually when I go abroad, for example, travel to Cuba earlier this year and the Canadians were not always say something like, "Oh my god, his accent is so cute! Or:" Would private school and must have a uniform wear? "
And so I found that if I order me / American / Canadian, my English accent sounds a lot louder.
A girl asked me if I liked hearing his accent, but to be honest, I am on television as it does not sound very exciting.
Sometimes, because I am American television is much more difficult for me, the difference between the British accent and American television, this kind of sounds like some people need to know that the middle. About half atlanic emphasis. About TV American rock.
Whatever it is that we Americans and Canadians and our accents, and generally people that we in English?


In the words of a wise woman of "Do not worry about your English!

2 comments:

Riley said...

I love the British accent, grew up and attended school in London and Australia and has many British friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV1zK8zRC ...
Whatever thumbs down "is not bov'vered"

BELLE said...

It sounds different and fresh. I love English accents. I want to fake an accent, but I suck at it. Here in America we are trying now to have a revival in this vintage dress and to appear in English. You will probably find it funny, all those who try .................. see and hear English

Post a Comment