Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How To Redownload Microsoft Ultimate Steal Has Any One Else Problems W/ The Ultimate Steal Microsoft Word Download?

Has any one else problems w/ the Ultimate steal microsoft word download? - how to redownload microsoft ultimate steal

I bought in September last year ultamite fly. I bought the extended version and a backup disk. It is now March and after 20 or more e-mails and calls to 2 of Digital River (which lasted months, you will find a # B / C, they have published don'ty). I do not have my backup disk .. I had to re-download $ 16 W / m and an expanded version, but I can not understand how b / c if I my order number and my credit card / e-mail telling me that my order number does not exist. ... What can I do ... Any other problem was w / the PPL.

1 comment:

laxayebi... said...

I have several friends that this agreement without the problems that have, including the disc.

Since the system does not know the order, you have to communicate with them and perhaps show it to pay (you can probably use the credit card statement with the monthly payment as a test).

You do not get the disc, because the order is not in your system if you need to call because it found the only way you'll be able to resolve this problem.

Post a Comment