Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Morrowind Disk Image Crack Why Cant I Play My Burned Iso Image?

Why cant i play my burned Iso image? - morrowind disk image crack

I downloaded the game and Morrowind came in ISO format to a program that I, as a CD and DVD Maker 7, use, and I went through all and burn the ISO image to a blank CD, but everyone once again the disc in exactly the same, except it is missing about 500 MB of disk space, because I've burned and now I do not know is what to do. How do you play?

2 comments:

Ross D said...

If you still have the original ISO, install daemontools download (source), then you hang the picture with him. (:

Imran D said...

Whenever I ISO images I use a program called PowerISO is one of the best programs that I like this software, you can compress the CD and put it on a DVD and it works perfectly, if you have a CD that can then copy it on a virtual drive and install it as it is on a CD.
You can directly download from this http://download.cnet.com/PowerISO/3000-2646_4-10439118.html?tag=mncol
I did this and this is a very good help for me.
I need a license, which you can then surf the Internet, but I bought myself.
You can also use Daemon tool if you want, but I use Power ISO.

Post a Comment