Sunday, February 14, 2010

Implant Red Dainese Found Two Bright Red Specks Of Blood On Toilet Paper Could This Be An Infection Or Implant Bleeding?

Found two bright red specks of blood on toilet paper could this be an infection or implant bleeding? - implant red dainese

29, when I go to the toilet, I had 2 spots of dried blood, when I first thought, oh good first period. After that there was no bleeding or spotting, so I thought that could really strange implant bleeding my period is not due until 9. So after 29, I had no bleeding or cramps similar to the breast.

1 comment:

samantha mae said...

if ur sore breasts, and it was bleeding, if it could be a small amount of ur top pregnancy.since day 9, U could be a positive outcome in the 5th test.ia woman with a good ear, you can get a positive result 10 days after fertilization.

Post a Comment